Holding a Grudge....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glockisgood17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t call it a “grudge” I call it a necessity to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I have cut family out of my life completely. Probably should have done it a whole lot sooner before the sucked the life out of me along with the tens of thousands of dollars sent down the rabbit hole with them…. That nonsense blood is thicker then water is just that-nonsense.

Like retrieverman above the ignore list just keeps getting longer as the bravo sierra gets deeper on here even.

Ymmv.

Regards,

Attachments

• IMG_2024.jpeg
    7 MB · Views: 0

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't hold a grudge I just mentally flip the switch on people......wrong me just one time and you forever cease to exist.
That’s me, I can consider reversing it if I get a real apology. Once you prove to be less than a man (word means nothing) I move on. Here I just ignore those people, life is too short.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I have to admit that trying to stay physically fit, eat healthy, etc is based on my desire to outlive my 'x'. Can't say it's spite, but I'm definitely looking forward to attending her funeral :blush:

I outlived my ex. It wasn't quite as satisfying as I would have thought -- but then by the time he passed I was old enough to realize we were both just dumb kids who had too many people meddling in what should have been just between us.

Plus his last years were not good -- in a long term care home because of a head injury from a motorcycle wreck. That man would NOT wear a helmet for NOTHING. Finally caught up with him. 😢

I don't hold grudges. I let people teach me how they want to be treated. 🤷 And then I accommodate them in ways that usually makes their hair curl. 😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom