Holster for Kahr P380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Go_Ordnance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you tried these? I was looking pretty hard at one and the pic on the website is way too small.

Not yet, because I can't decide between that or the Mitch Rosen IWB holster.

www.kahrshop.com has better pics of the crossbreed.

-- edit --

I see the Mitch Rosen isn't made for the P380. I was looking for an IWB for my PM9 when I first ran across the microclip, and thought it would be perfect for the P380.

garrett09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not yet, because I can't decide between that or the Mitch Rosen IWB holster.

www.kahrshop.com has better pics of the crossbreed.

-- edit --

I see the Mitch Rosen isn't made for the P380. I was looking for an IWB for my PM9 when I first ran across the microclip, and thought it would be perfect for the P380.

Get the crossbreed and if you dont like it i will give you 5.00 for it. That offer is only good for 30 days so hurry.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just received a Mitch Rosen OWB from Kahr yesterday, took about a week and 1/2 to get it. Very nice holster and I can wear a large t-shirt to cover it up.

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An update for anyone interested. I checked out all of your suggestions and a few from other forums. I liked the way the Kydex holsters were made, but relly wanted leather. I would up with a Galco IWB holster that was really made for the Keltec 380. It fit pretty well, but was a little tight around the trigger, so I soaked it in hot water, wrapped the Kahr in thin plastic to keep the water off, and shoved it into the holster to the point where I wanted it to fit. Took a couple of days to fully dry, but fits the little gun like a glove now. Thanks for all your help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom