Star BM9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrettJ

Ain’t got no gas in it..
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was considering picking up a Star BM 9mm. Anyone experienced with these pistols willing to share their opinions? How’s the holster market?

sushi & pistols

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was considering picking up a Star BM 9mm. Anyone experienced with these pistols willing to share their opinions? How’s the holster market?
Yes sir, I have had a few. They are hardy and will digest most if not everything you put through them. They are the type of gun that will shoot even when dirty. They are made in Spain and the older ones are solid metal. I personally have shot more than a handful of them and have never had a failure. They are also affordable but I have noticed they are going up in price at gun shows. They are a lot of them that are surplus from police stations and such.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have also had, I think three, of these. Every one was a good piece. Well made, functioned just as they should, and I think they will last forever. I think you will be very happy. As was mentioned above, it seems like prices have bumped up.

BrettJ

Ain’t got no gas in it..
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, guys. The prices definitely appear to have increased from what I can gather, but I reckon about everything is getting more expensive.

sushi & pistols

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know you are looking at Star BM9 Llama is a Spanish made guns and hearty as well here's a Star in .22 lr from 1961 end a llama in .380 from 1995 they keep on shooting

Attachments

• 20240319_125149_HDR.jpg
    20240319_125149_HDR.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240319_125123_HDR.jpg
    20240319_125123_HDR.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom