Home defense firearm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just can't stand for someone to show a lack of respect to those who really did/do go in harm's way by falsifying some bogus story. It boils my blood.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm confused I guess. The OP was asking a question, then he answered his own question with a bunch of, I know a lot of people who did this and that, to knowing it all? Why the OP?
O so we can her about you giving a CHILD a gun, I'm guessing that was your answer? Protection from a 3 year old with a 9mm. Why would you even post about stupid parenting like that?

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just can't stand for someone to show a lack of respect to those who really did/do go in harm's way by falsifying some bogus story. It boils my blood.

Oh you should have been around for Geko45(SP)!!! Now there was a "New Operator to this Theater." You'd been spitt'in an a cuss'in right from the start!!!

I do know how you feel, I've just gotten over most of the BS, heck its the reason the computor has an off switch.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh you should have been around for Geko45(SP)!!! Now there was a "New Operator to this Theater." You'd been spitt'in an a cuss'in right from the start!!!

I do know how you feel, I've just gotten over most of the BS, heck its the reason the computor has an off switch.

Yeah, I get a bit touchy about it. I just wish there was a bullsh!t filter that could flush these turds right on outta here. Maybe he'll just slither away on his belly, like a reptile, leaving a trail of slimy BS in his wake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom