Home invader allegedly shoots accomplice after entering Tulsa home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now this is just hilarious. . .

http://www.tulsaworld.com/webextra/content/2010/crimesite/article.aspx?subjectid=450&articleid=20101110_11_0_Amanis548278&rss_lnk=11

A man is in critical condition at a local hospital after he was allegedly shot by his partner during a home invasion, apparently by accident, police report.
Just before 9 p.m. Tuesday night police responded to the 2200 block of North Delaware Boulevard to a shots fired call, police said.

When they arrived they found a blood trail in the street that led to a home where four residents told police they were victims of a home invasion.

The victims told police there was a knock on the door and a suspect had a white bandana over his face, police said.

When they refused to open the door, the suspects kicked the door open and told the residents to put their hands up, police said.

Two suspects entered the home and the man wearing the white bandana fired two rounds -- one round hit a living room wall and the other round hit the other suspect, the residents told police.

The suspected shooter dragged the other suspect out of the residence to the street where a vehicle was waiting, police said.

Police allege Ronnie Dean Bridges, 27, is the suspect who was shot and was later contacted when he arrived at a local hospital with a gun shot wound to his chest, police said.

Bridges was rushed to surgery and remained in critical condition Wednesday morning, police reported.

Additional suspects have not been identified, police said

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that's awesome!!!......:laugh6:

Old Fart is right......one day they are going to kick in the door only to find a 12 gauge waiting to blow them in half!......Come in my house......I like the Zombieland rule #2....Always double tap.....:gun1:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was drinking my coffee when I ran across this one this morning and almost choked laughing. I feel for the people who got invaded but how lucky can you get when the BG shoots his buddy in the middle of robbing you. Yes,he should get the dumbass award when he gets to prison from the other prisoners. If theyre in the same facility he should also know that he has a asswhoopin or worse comin from the guy who got shot. Dumber and dumberer.

What about the judge who has to sentance these 2 mental giants. He wont be able to keep a straight face.

Latest posts

Top Bottom