Home invader allegedly shoots accomplice after entering Tulsa home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcbarlow

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is awesome that he shot the other guy, but really the number of home invasions are really getting scary. If things keep going the way they are, you, or someone you know have a very good chance of experiencing something like this.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is awesome that he shot the other guy, but really the number of home invasions are really getting scary. If things keep going the way they are, you, or someone you know have a very good chance of experiencing something like this.

I wish my wife understood this better. She is so naive and thinks its so safe out here in the burbs 20 miles east of Tulsa. Its not safe any where I tell her. She gives me a lot of **** for not answering random door bell rings fast enough. I'm sorry,my friends and family know better to call before coming by. I dont just get random stopins by my people without a call first like her church people do. And then when I do finally go and look out and then answer it its always with gun behind my back,locked and loaded. It supposedly embarasses her for her church people to have a big heavily tattooed pierced man with a gun in his hand answering the door. And then when they leave I get **** for it. She thinks Im 'paranoid'. No. I'm prepared. Big difference. One of her church friends husbands will never be back over because I scared him apparently one day when he was dropping off food when she was in the hospital after a surgery and I answered the door with a gun. It also started a big discussion in their Sunday school class about God protecting us or idiots like me who think only a gun protects us. Waaa. She keeps a .38/.357 back in the bedroom and she knows where the 12gg is and how to operate them when Im gone but Im worried about them the whole time Im gone. When Im here when you come in you lock the door behind you every time you come and go. I do not like doors unlocked. She gets upset because she has to unlock the door at 530pm when she comes in from work and were all just sitting around watching TV and no one gets up to go let her in. Waaa. She just got out of her car and her keys are still in her hand anyways. Whatever...

Latest posts

Top Bottom