Home invasion/Assassination attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to be away. In the hour and twenty minutes since I posted this, I have had to deal with unexplained energy signatures. They manifested themselves in human shapes. When I first noticed them prowling, I grabbed my STG MSAR with it's space ray like Eotech. I low crawled through the great room into the breakfast knook. There, from the cover of Mrs. Books' favorite oaken round table, I fired upon the energy beings. Luckily for me, my next door neighbor, who pastors a local mega church church, dropped by to borrow some espresso. Seeing I was in both physical and spiritual danger, he grabbed the S&W Model 29-2 I keep beside the front door in the umbrella stand. He quickly blessed the bullets and dispatched the demonic energy beings. Since I had loaded the pistol with 44 special ammo, I was not worried about collateral damage.

Let this be a lesson to all of you, keep a preacher next door and a pistol handy.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boy if would have said he jumped out of the car, and flew up the stairs I would have had to call BS:D

JB, you need to take the top 30 threads and build up one of these!

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry. I was on the crapper. One of the four foot intruders from earlier obviously did not make it out with his comrades on the chopper. As I strained and grunted, I happened to look up and see him sneaking my way. Since my entire bathroom is covered in mirrors (including the floor), he was unable to use his Kung Fu treachery on me. I retrieved my HK P7 M8 and fired without leaving my seat.

Let this be a lesson to you all, be ready to take care of business while taking care of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom