Home invasion/Assassination attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok I found a hole in your story. What were you doing with a israeli made gun? The whole story sounded legit except that part.

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry. I was on the crapper. One of the four foot intruders from earlier obviously did not make it out with his comrades on the chopper. As I strained and grunted, I happened to look up and see him sneaking my way. Since my entire bathroom is covered in mirrors (including the floor), he was unable to use his Kung Fu treachery on me. I retrieved my HK P7 M8 and fired without leaving my seat.

Let this be a lesson to you all, be ready to take care of business while taking care of business.

that's why I keep my tupperware in a tupperware in the tank of the crapper and a pocket bug taped to the seat.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It sounds like someone might be a little skeptical of someones...uh, story. While I can't call someone out for not speaking the truth without any evidence of their lack of, I find it amusing what people will believe because they have the internet and a keyboard. My favorite was the one that was followed home from Bass Pro and robbed by a guy wearing an obama t-shirt. Am I saying that it didn't happen? No, but I don't believe it either.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you need to consult a badass who is an expert in surveillance and capable of apprehending the intruders in a high speed chase. You need someone who stands firm on their principles (most of the time) and understands the complex mind of a criminal. You need someone who is an expert in legal matters and a keen linguist. There is bound to be someone here who can lend assistance.
You must forget I was/am a soldier and a damn good one. Know your enemy, and it's always better to be the hunted than the hunter.
You don't need a weapon to cause serious bodily injury or death.
I am on my watch program every night! I have video setup that covers most of our street. Now when I go out to smoke I step on the side of the house in the shadows. I see lots of cars that slow to observe neighbors houses and things they have outside.
I have caught and sent to jail 8 people in 6 months. All attempting to break into houses within 3 houses of mine. I have also caught several jack wagons pulling on door handles of cars and wondering around houses.

And yes, I have given a little old school justice:D Now that it is as cold as it is I keep a water filled fire extinguisher close, can't wait to try that one out.
A webcam and an external hard drive to hold lots of hours of video! That's what I do. When I come home and something is messed with or something happened I always have to call the police back out so they can have proof. POOF! Crackhead neighbors are gone again:) NEXT!
I have owned race teams/cars, done numerous different fields of racing, and never felt the need to endanger others around me, or spend my time in a courtroom.

Sounds like a good time to move then. That place is all of a mile from me, at most. Hopefully this time next month we'll be closing on our new place and move a ways away from 71st.
Hold your ground man! We have to draw the line and fight for it somewhere.:musketeers:

Lots of video and lots of ammo:)
i have had enough of city life. I grew up with my nearest neighbor 2 miles away. Lawton has gone to hell even more than it was. We are buying 15ac. near Arcadia and building our house there.
I get that, but take Rednecks recent post about the home invasion on their property. That intruder laid in waiting for the man and vehicle to leave the house in order to better his chances of achieving whatever it was that he was after.
The exact same thing applies when your bathroom light pops on and an invader sees the windows steam up(I know with some of you this may happen in the bathroom without the shower).
There are very few "smart" criminals, but an experienced one will take a better opportunity through observation.
Yep that's right but if you look it up(it'll take me a minute to find it.) You cannot be cited for not speeding. You can be cited for speeding. You cannot be cited for passing.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you need to consult a badass who is an expert in surveillance and capable of apprehending the intruders in a high speed chase. You need someone who stands firm on their principles (most of the time) and understands the complex mind of a criminal. You need someone who is an expert in legal matters and a keen linguist. There is bound to be someone here who can lend assistance.

Online stalker much?

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry guys. I took Mrs. Books to dinner. As we were in the midst of our continental repast, we were attacked by assassins dressed as waiters. Mrs. Books drew her Walther P99 and dropped four of them. I did a running drop kick a la Capt. Kirk. I then used my butter knife and salad fork to stab two other attackers. I decapitated one and disemboweled the other.

Let this be a lesson to you all, keep your wife armed and your silverware handy.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had the same thing happen at my house. Chunked a bottle of Elizebeth Taylors perfume at them and like a gas bomb, they ran screaming like girls.
We are lucky to be alive in our marble palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom