Home invasion/Assassination attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I pulled into my estate, I noticed some of the landscaping was out of place. I opened my trunk and locked and loaded my 7.62 Galil paratrooper. I thumbed the safeties off of my ivory handled Colt Government models and entered the house. Suddenly two shots whizzed by my head. Luckily, the third shot was deflected by my armored Cartier sunglasses. I returned fire striking one of the intruders. I noticed they all seemed to be about four feet tall.

About this time my great uncle came down the staircase firing his Mauser PO8 Luger in one hand and his Mauser C96 Broomhandle in the other screaming in German. The spry old gentleman managed to continue firing as he lept over the bannister. Not bad for a man of 95. About that time the black clad intruders deployed multiple flash bangs, disorienting my great uncle and I. They retreated to the back yard, carrying off their dead and wounded, and into a waiting helicopter. Unfortunately, the helicopter was turquoise and I was unable to see any identifying numbers.

Thankfully, there was no need to call the police, but I do have a mess to clean up. Let this be a lesson to all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom