Homeland Security promotes welfare to new immigrants in government ‘welcome’ material

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if there are any other foreign countries that buy votes like this? Be sure and read the last paragrah on page 3 of this article, it says a lot and makes it very easy/straightforward to understand where the libs are coming from.
:madbox::scream::pissed::mad:

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/18/homeland-security-promotes-welfare-to-new-immigrants-in-government-welcome-materials/
Homeland Security promotes welfare to new immigrants in government ‘welcome’ materials
Caroline May Political Reporter 11:53 PM 11/18/2012

Last edited:

Talacker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

You get what you ask for.

Talacker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Nobody asked for that. That's an inscription on a statue given to us by the French. Let them take the "tired, poor, and homeless" - quit pawning them off on us. We're full.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nobody asked for that. That's an inscription on a statue given to us by the French. Let them take the "tired, poor, and homeless" - quit pawning them off on us. We're full.

Actually, the poem was written by an American woman, Emma Lazarus. A wealthy woman, at that.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're not 100% Native American Indian then there's a good chance that some of those poor huddled masses are your ancestors.

Yep, once I'm in - shut that door because F@!#$ those other guys.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're not 100% Native American Indian then there's a good chance that some of those poor huddled masses are your ancestors.

They all are. But were there groups at Ellis Island giving advice on government assistance?

Outside of that, we have more people than we have jobs - and more people and fewer jobs all the time. At what point to we stop taking poor, huddled masses?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My German and Irish ancestors came to this great country many many years ago. They settled down, took root and worked hard throughout their lives with the freedom they enjoyed. This country was built on the backs of immigrants who were glad for the opportunity to enjoy liberty and prosperity. That has always been the draw to America... and that is what we should get back to. If we sow sloth, we will reap nothing but weeds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom