Honeybee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't tell you how nice it was to meet Honeybee and his wife! They're absolutely a blessing to have as members of OKShooters!
+1, I went to fransons after some members here recommended them. It was a pleasure meeting honeybee and his wife. VERY NICE people to say the least. I will definatley recommended them to everyone! I stuck around the shop talking for a while, and was never treated like I need to buy anything..... I did buy stuff, but it was never hinted that I need to buy or leave. Very nice couple, next time I'm in Tulsa I will be taking my wife there to introduce her to them, they are just great people.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In and out in a matter of minutes thanks to Don and his wife. Very courteous and helping even holding my infant son for a bit. Had a good licking form the GSD as well.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sent my AK in the shop for a safety check on Wednesday and was told i might get it back Saturday or Sunday. Got it back Thursday and everything was Ok! Thanks for the speedy and great service Don!

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Traded a shotty for a pistol. Bought some reloads. Dropped off a browning 22lr to get repaired. Hung around talked a bit. Him and his wife are great to deal with!! Btw been that ak looks sweet!!

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Traded a shotty for a pistol. Bought some reloads. Dropped off a browning 22lr to get repaired. Hung around talked a bit. Him and his wife are great to deal with!! Btw been that ak looks sweet!!

were you the guy with the .22 that is worth allot of money that was there Wednesday?

Latest posts

Top Bottom