Hooray for smartphones!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad you guys are still out in the woods. We got monsooned out down here in Bryan County. Got to stay out until 10:00 this morning. Lightening struck pretyy close to us without warning and looked back and saw the bad clouds coming. Decided it was time to jump on the ATV's and get out.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in a funny spot this morning. I could make phone calls, receive text and email. But could not send text or download detailed messages. Maybe I should have been in a tree and not on the ground.

Besides no one wanted to hear about my afternoon. Just glad I was on the road while it was raining.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm 30ft up right now. It sure is foggy in Custer County. Seen 2 does this morning and passed. Waiting on BIG BOY! Kinda creepy here. Spider webs e everywhere with fog and hogs a growling!

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I was trying to upload some photos I took this morning but it's taking forever. I love just being out here with nature, the critters, and the good Lord that made it all for us!
Son's coming up and the fog is starting to lift now if some one could untie the deer and send them my way I'll be set!!
How's everyone doing this morning? See anything?

DownDeep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a bad weekend for hunting here in Oklahoma! This was opening weekend for primitive arms. Full moon at night. Rained the majority of the day. And up to 30mph gust winds! YUCK! I still had 3does and one little six pointer within bowrange this morning! Still windy'r than I want it to be!

Latest posts

Top Bottom