Hooray for smartphones!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still sitting in the tree. Seen two more does and for the first time in my life... two hogs from my tree stand! This would be the third time ever that I seen hogs in the wild but the first from a stand. Pretty cool. Can't think of anything else I would rather be doing.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just passed on a basket 8 pointer! He appeared to be in search mode! Walking with his nose to the ground. He didn't hang around long enough to get my camera out.

Driving out Sat evening after dark I did move a couple of deer off of a wheat field. I had to slow down as they were running down the road.
One buck and one doe. I was going slow enough that they finally put their tails down and got into a trot down the road. They finally jumped a fence and went off into the dark. Dandy 3 1/2 yr old 10 point from what I could see.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took a pic and a short video of a Bobcat that was right under me. Heard some deer blowing but none came out into sight. I'm guessing they smelled me.

WacosSon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the stand. Good amount of wind this AM. Few does, nothing worth filling a tag over though. Had a huge rub I've been watching for the last several days. We'll see if big boy comes back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom