Horrible Experience with Local Gun Shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My one exposure to AAT was very positive. I am disappointed to see this less than positive bit of customer relations.

I really don't know these folks, but suspect some here do. It might be a good idea to direct their attention to this thread, just in case the entire organization was not party to, or had knowledge of the series of events ending in a lost customer.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i stopped in there one day to shoot,with in a couple minutes i was on my way to sgt. everretts. AAT acted like i was interupting thier private party. i wont spend money with folks like that. and there is no place better for gun purchases or transfers than SSP

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SSP is a good group to deal with from what I've seen.

They answer emails quickly. Process orders quickly. Are friendly and fast.

Dave

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By the way, most of the guys from AAT are on here, I'll have to find their SN's though. Maybe one of them will see this thread and chime in.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sooner state pawn gets all my transfer biz and other stuff too. Not sure how anyone could do it better than the south store.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been to AAT and I wasn't impressed. The last time I was there, I wanted to look at a Ruger SR-22. They had several in stock for about $50.00 more than SSP listed on their website when they had them in stock. I asked one of the guys behind the counter about it and he said that they had several. I asked a few questions and he didn't know anything about the gun other than they had several. He acted like he didn't want to sell and I didn't buy.

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i stopped in there one day to shoot,with in a couple minutes i was on my way to sgt. everretts. AAT acted like i was interupting thier private party. i wont spend money with folks like that. and there is no place better for gun purchases or transfers than SSP

Again sounds like the local gun shop where I live. That's okay, I've spent my money other places. To bad for them. I don't go there at all anymore and I don't let relatives go if/when they ask.
Poor customer service coupled with word of mouth can cost thousands.

Latest posts

Top Bottom