hotter than is was before creation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who kept temperature records before creation?
Well, we do know Oklahoma was 200' underwater at one time, and dinosaurs roamed what is now the artic. During another period, glaciers covered most of America.
Anybody that thinks solar panels or wind farms are going to even make a miniscule difference in how our climate normally changes are living in a world far, far away.

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the 1970s these same “scientists” were predicting another ice age by the year 2000. North America was supposed to be covered in X feet of ice. Since that didn’t happen, they changed their mind and called it Global Warming. Since their dire predictions did not come true, they changed it to Climate Change. Now I can go along with that. Here in Oklahoma, climate change is real. We call it Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring. They even have definitive begin and end dates, except here we can experience all four changes in a week, sometimes in a couple of days. If any agency of the federal government states a fact, I require independent factual proof.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IF humans really cause warming since the Industrial Revolution, then how will the Nations compel china to halt emissions?

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went outside a few moments ago... we're doomed!

This is why they publish it now. Weather is hot, but I can remember in 2010 we had weeks of 105 degree plus weather. These people are really despicable. Since 1910 we knew this would happen due to the wobble in the earth's orbit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom