House Creek Sandies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crappieslayer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i,m new to the Forum and I look forward to chatting and sharing tip's with other members in here.

Was curious,did anyone try House Creek on Keystone this weekend for sandies,I was wanting to go but my daughter had a birthday this weekend.

Thanks,
Crappieslayer

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i,m new to the Forum and I look forward to chatting and sharing tip's with other members in here.

Was curious,did anyone try House Creek on Keystone this weekend for sandies,I was wanting to go but my daughter had a birthday this weekend.

Thanks,
Crappieslayer

Welcome to the forum! It may be a little early for them to be in the creeks. But, one never knows until they try it out.:D
Couple of friends have been hitting Kaw Pretty hard, every couple of days, and the sandi's and crappie are still out in deeper water. they are staging though at the mouth of the creeks here. One good warm rain and a few sunny days and it will be on.

crappieslayer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sure hope the fishing improves soon Dennis,my son came home today for spring break from OSU and i,m looking forward to me and him catching some fish,might try Hominy Creek on Skiatook on Monday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom