How bad do you hate your 9mm regular blowback PCC...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've shot everything from USPSA gamer loads to Win Ranger T +P+ out of mine and they all run. It's a frankengun built on a QC10 lower with a JP barrel and BCG.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I knew what I had when I built mine. Spikes AR-9 lower for Glock Mags with the LRBHO feature and a PSA 4.5” AR 9 upper. Extended Mlok handguard with nested CGS Mod 9. Was about a 2-2.5 year process waiting on parts, suppressor and approval.

I would’ve liked to have had the Banshee or a PTR-9, but wasn’t in the budget cards at the time. I still may one day, for nostalgia sake, but I’ve got other projects I’m working on now. It never stops in the toys/tools/hobby/collecting world. 😋
It’s a darned serious affliction and condition, but I cannot seem to get the help I need to stop this wonderful collection.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really like my AR-V, but it’s no MP5. I rented a real MP5 from H&H once and it was like when I popped my cherry. “So this is what it’s like, awesome!”

Waynehead05

Marksman
Reaction score
B7753C5B-CAB5-4423-A4A1-C27FB1C1AC16.jpeg

I went straight for the roller delayed platform. Love it.

teslawasframed

Night Watchman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started with a Stribog years ago, and really like it. Two years ago I built a pair of 9mm Colt "DOE"-style guns for my wife and I, love them too. They're heavier, but run like sewing machines.

This Christmas, Santa brought me a MP5k clone. It's awesome...once it's SBR'd with the collapsible stock, I think it'll be my favorite.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My 10.5” 9mm ar runs a spikes T2 buffer and a wolf extra power buffer spring and is like a gentle nudge when it goes off

Latest posts

Top Bottom