How bad do you hate your 9mm regular blowback PCC...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
...and do you wish you had a delayed blowback design like the H&K mp5 clones or CMMG?

I'm really wanting a 9mm AR style PCC with delayed blowback, specifically the CMMG Banshee, but the price is really steep.

I would get a less expensive regular blowback version but I'm thinking I'll be really disappointed.

Do you wish you had the delayed blowback instead?

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not really any issues with mine. With me being a lefty, I found that some different 9mm rounds can throw a bit of gas in my face when firing. I came up with a suppressor load with N320 that shoots great, and zero gas in the face. None of my weirdo right-handed friends seemed to have any issues with anything out of my PCC.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...and do you wish you had a delayed blowback design like the H&K mp5 clones or CMMG?

I'm really wanting a 9mm AR style PCC with delayed blowback, specifically the CMMG Banshee, but the price is really steep.

I would get a less expensive regular blowback version but I'm thinking I'll be really disappointed.

Do you wish you had the delayed blowback instead?
I have a traditional rock river that does not disappoint. It isn’t my favorite rifle as I got it so the kids would shoot more with me, but the rifle is legit. Mine takes smg mags

Latest posts

Top Bottom