How can I find out if someone is in jail?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RangerRandP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSCN and ODCR will tell you what court documents have been filed under the persons name. That will include marriage licenses, divorces, protective orders, civil suits and criminal charges. If the guy was just arrested he most likely not been officially charged. You need to call the county jail and ask. I don't know what county it is, but just call the sheriff's department and ask for the jail. They should be able to help.

P.S. If you want to search on OSCN.net click "Court Dockets" on the top and then "Search Dockets" on the left side about half way down.

Good Luck

Istandalone

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If bounty hunters got him, charges have probably been filed and he missed a court date and his bond was revoked. You need to know what county the charges were filed in, where the crime was committed. You can do a general name search for all courts on either docket search - it works unless it is a common name.

RangerRandP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If bounty hunters got him, charges have probably been filed and he missed a court date and his bond was revoked. You need to know what county the charges were filed in, where the crime was committed. You can do a general name search for all courts on either docket search - it works unless it is a common name.

He is right. I don't know why, but I missed that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom