How did you find OSA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was looking for something on google that involved firearms and OSA popped up during my search. Now I'm on here every day and still learning something new.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was looking for something on google that involved firearms and OSA popped up during my search. Now I'm on here every day and still learning something new.

That's exactly how I found it. I was looking for people who were as interested in guns and shooting as I was close to home.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
there was a bunch of us on the okie forum of glocktalk,we had been posting for sale ads in the okie section so the locals would see it, Eric dropped the hammer on us threating to ban us if we didn't quit posting ads in the okie section, so JP said lets start a new oklahoma only board and the rest is history

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was at an NRA instructor class at carrylegal. People mentioned they saw the instructor class offering on here. I went home and signed on. Have been on just about everyday since then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom