How did you spend your free time?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

braq

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi All,
I think you are interested to answer this type of topics. We always like free times but now all people thinking how this free time also makes valuable. Tell me some good ideas. How will you spend your free time? Are you engaged in any money making hobbies during the free time. If you have please share it here. I am waiting for the replies.Thanks.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hunt and shoot. Love to bowhunt, call predators, shoot quail and pheasant and rabbits. Shoot quite a bit of USPSA competition. Also an avid reader of history, the Bible and a little fiction. Also teach a Bible study at my church and preach every few months.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a nice shop out back, and if I can't get out to hunt or shoot, I always have projects out there that need to be taken care of. I'm actually building a new tower blind for this falls deer season already.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of my free time is spent at church or church related activites. Also, trying to feed my habit - hunting. Used to spend more time w/ OSU athletics, but after I got back into hunting a few years back my $$$ have gone to the woods instead of the campus.

Dreaming Man

two-click

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My free time is spent with wife and trying to keep my grandson interested in hunting and fishing instead of computer games.A lot of church stuff,I'm going to try and retire this year and plan on fishing till hunting season then hunt till fishing season.L.O.L.

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All,
I think you are interested to answer this type of topics. We always like free times but now all people thinking how this free time also makes valuable. Tell me some good ideas. How will you spend your free time? Are you engaged in any money making hobbies during the free time. If you have please share it here. I am waiting for the replies.Thanks.

I spend my free time reading spam messages

Latest posts

Top Bottom