I think this is it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I’m somewhat of a Prepper. Thought it might be massive solar flare outbreak, nuclear event, Yellowstone eruption etc. but no it’s the invasion of our country. This is only the precursor of what our country will become and our government did it to us intentionally. I fear soon you will not want to leave your house or property. My heart aches for my grandkids

Honey, I ALREADY don't want to ever leave my property. Though I think that has more to do with genetics (my dad and both my grandpas and one of my grandmas were much the same way) than anything else.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honey, I ALREADY don't want to ever leave my property. Though I think that has more to do with genetics (my dad and both my grandpas and one of my grandmas were much the same way) than anything else.

Same here. Though I'm of the opinion it's not genetics...it's due to how much the rest of the world just sucks.

Wife and I were just having a cup of coffee on the porch admiring the quiet and beauty of our little slice of heaven. It just reinforces my desire to keep my happy a55 planted right here.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like this ?
Trailer for soon to be released movie, titled “Civil War”

Isn't it "interesting" how these types of movies always come out around an election year?? Remember the one about a bunch of SOBs hunting conservatives?? (I don't remember the name of it -- it was a really REALLY bad movie. Seems like that was just about 4 years ago. 🤷)

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trailer for soon to be released movie, titled “Civil War”
The entire premise for this ridiculous excuse-for-a-movie [that California and Texas, of all states(!), would become allies] is absolutely ludicrous. And, at least according to the trailer, the rest of the movie gets exponentially-more Leftist as it goes downhill from there. Rightfully, it probably should be classified as a 'slapstick comedy.'

But I still won't waste my time watching that worthless pile of horse manure.

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The entire premise for this ridiculous excuse-for-a-movie [that California and Texas, of all states(!), would become allies] is absolutely ludicrous. And, at least according to the trailer, the rest of the movie gets exponentially-more Leftist as it goes downhill from there. Rightfully, it probably should be classified as a comedy.

But I still won't waste my time watching that worthless pile of horse manure.

I'll catch when it comes out on 📺 ... Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom