how do you kill a person twice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just this morning one news agency was reporting that he was beng charged for the miscarriage, now he isn't... can't trust a lot of what you hear in the news these days..

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where do ya'll get this mis-information?
Or Ya jus Makin it up as ya go?
one of the attorneys i work for who also practices in colorado ,said under colorado law a person would have to be born alive to be consider living thus murder does not applied to the unborn

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I posted a long thread on the 13th and why they aren't going for it in Colo. Baby has to breath air on it's own to count there. But I bet there is a lesser charge for it. Didn't see the 24 bullsh!t but I'm sure it's a typo. Anyone see the underground is saying that isn't the student in the courtroom? Saying he is a patsy and all other kinds of schiznit

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted a long thread on the 13th and why they aren't going for it in Colo. Baby has to breath air on it's own to count there. But I bet there is a lesser charge for it. Didn't see the 24 bullsh!t but I'm sure it's a typo. Anyone see the underground is saying that isn't the student in the courtroom? Saying he is a patsy and all other kinds of schiznit

You mean reddog? lol

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Here's how....

http://www.lawofficer.com/article/news/colo-suspect-charged-24-counts

Holmes was charged with 24 counts of murder, two each for the 12 victims, and 116 counts of attempted murder, two each for the 58 injured.

For the murder charges, one count included murder with deliberation, the other murder with extreme indifference. Both counts carry a maximum death penalty upon conviction; the minimum is life without parole.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly with that twisted look in his mugshot I don't think he would even care if they put him out of his misery (if he is indeed miserable)

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why not an attempted murder charge for every person in the theater. Why do you have to be injured for the intent to be there. I hope he gets the crap kicked out of him twice a day in prison.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why is he still alive? I dont get it. They found his apartment booby trapped, they found him in the parking lot with the weapons that HE used to kill innocent people. Do we really need a trial? I can understand if they had to do an investigation to lead them to him, but there is none needed. HE DID THE CRIME. He was caught with cookie crumbs all over his face, Now they want to put him in court so some lawyer can say "he didnt mean to harm anyone, it was all hollywoods fault, it was all because of weak gun regulations that this happened, he was not mentally stable, and this was his way for asking for help!" C'mon fry the guy already! I believe that everybody has a right to a speedy trial. This one should be done already.

Latest posts

Top Bottom