how do you kill a person twice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Why is he still alive? I dont get it. They found his apartment booby trapped, they found him in the parking lot with the weapons that HE used to kill innocent people. Do we really need a trial? I can understand if they had to do an investigation to lead them to him, but there is none needed. HE DID THE CRIME. He was caught with cookie crumbs all over his face, Now they want to put him in court so some lawyer can say "he didnt mean to harm anyone, it was all hollywoods fault, it was all because of weak gun regulations that this happened, he was not mentally stable, and this was his way for asking for help!" C'mon fry the guy already! I believe that everybody has a right to a speedy trial. This one should be done already.

Psyc lockdown. No cell mate and 23 hrs alone time in his room.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do we really need a trial?
Yes. Yes, we do. In a civilized society, we follow the rules, even when the other guy doesn't.

Besides--do you want a hasty rush to the gallows, or do you want a thorough investigation that reveals his accomplice as well? Or didn't you know about that bit?

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His accomplice is the government... I thought we already established that in another thread. j/k.

Yes we do need a trial to cover the process. Anything over about 5 days is too long and a waste of money. My thoughts. They are in no way represenitive of the other fine people on this forum.

dyabolical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone seen this yet? Saw it on facebook earlier.

255254_452633538101442_383419644_n.jpg

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because he killed them in a gun free zone. If someone would have had a ccw on them that night, he would be dead.

agreed.

Im just venting. It hurts to know how the victims spent their last moments/breaths of life. I pray for peace for the victims and their families.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
one of the attorneys i work for who also practices in colorado ,said under colorado law a person would have to be born alive to be consider living thus murder does not applied to the unborn
Yea I understand, its just like theres sooo much hurry to post something, before someone else that it becomes mis-leading......contine on... ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom