How do you like your eggs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like eggs about anyway you can make them...
I also like to put 3 raw eggs in a glass, add tobasco and pepper, stir them with a fork and drink. The texture is something most people wouldnt like but the flavor is good. Taste slightly of vanilla. Cooking an egg kils 3/4 of the protiens in it. Eating it raw, you get them all.
Salmonella can be an issue so you need to wash the shells with soapy water before you crack them. This is where the salmonella resides.
Dont knock it till you try it...

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
#1. Eggs in the batter surrounding a large chicken fried beef steak w/ gravy & hash browns.
#2. Scrambled.... mixed with sausage or bacon, green & red peppers, onions and diced pan fried potatoes.... topped with finely grated Mexican cheese. With a little medium chunky Pace Picante sauce on the side.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With A shot of tequila in a glass with a raw eggs and multiple splashes of tobasco. Stirred, not shaken.
Slug it down. Called a Cajun cocktail.

Cooked, I prefer basted in bacon grease to a firm white, and runny yolk.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like eggs about anyway possible but one way that is my fav and is a quick breakfast...
Crack 3 eggs in a glass, give it 3-5 shakes tobasco, pepper and salt, then whip it mildly and drink. Taste like vanilla with tobasco. Yum.
The fact is, cooking an egg kills most of the proteins so eating them raw gives you the optimum nutrients.
And dont cry salmanila, Thats located on the exterior shell so wash them prior to doing this.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like eggs about anyway possible but one way that is my fav and is a quick breakfast...
Crack 3 eggs in a glass, give it 3-5 shakes tobasco, pepper and salt, then whip it mildly and drink. Taste like vanilla with tobasco. Yum.
The fact is, cooking an egg kills most of the proteins so eating them raw gives you the optimum nutrients.
And dont cry salmanila, Thats located on the exterior shell so wash them prior to doing this.

That sounds like a hangover recipe!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom