How far should political correctness take us?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Knowing the facts, and intentionally misleading someone else about the facts would be a lie. I didnt know it was anything other than what it appeared to be. Therefore, it was not a lie. However, in light of your claims it was not true, and without taking the effort to verify what you are saying, i posted " If that screen shot is a forgery, then im wrong to have posted it and the comment that followed." . What more do you want Ace?
Why is it, the guy who makes some of the most stupid, and inflammatory posts toward other members here gets his panties in such a wad when I speak to him the same way.?

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This needs to cool down, before people turn on their caps lock.

image.jpg

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aww TenBears, it hasnt even progressed to the "Ill kick your ass" pm's. Right now it's still just a typical conversation between a progressive and the den of backwater hillbillies he likes to poke a stick at.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ima backwater hillbilly. Fortunately my skin is so thick I have zero idea when people are makin fun of me. Staying tuned into this channel for more drama.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Knowing the facts, and intentionally misleading someone else about the facts would be a lie. I didnt know it was anything other than what it appeared to be. Therefore, it was not a lie. However, in light of your claims it was not true, and without taking the effort to verify what you are saying, i posted " If that screen shot is a forgery, then im wrong to have posted it and the comment that followed." . What more do you want Ace?
Why is it, the guy who makes some of the most stupid, and inflammatory posts toward other members here gets his panties in such a wad when I speak to him the same way.?

Let's see, shall we? You come into the thread and literally the first thing you post is this, "This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard you say." The first thing you say is an insult. Is that what you mean by inflammatory posts? Pot, meet kettle. Then you add this gem, "Even worse than the time you argued with your own quote." which is false. Never happened. When I prove it never happened, do you apologize? That's what a man would do, so we know you didn't. You follow it up with this. "i just think you are an arrogant, self righteous sack of ****.(edit: i mean arrogant, self righteous prick)."
Just for good measure, you drop this little nugget, "Personally, i think you love this stuff. It gets your blood up and gives you a stage to act out in public. Children and drama queens do that, not men." You come into a thread, you don't post anything even remotely relevant to the topic. You do nothing but insult me and lie. I've had you on ignore for a long time. You follow me around on the board and post screenshots you have of my post. The only reason I saw your post was because another poster quoted it. Now, tell us again, who loves this stuff?

Yeah, you're a real man.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was the stupidest thing ive heard you say. Just my observation. There may be others, but i haven't read all of your posts. You should try reading some of mine. You will notice i am a combination of funny, irreverent, humble and thankful when i am corrected, most of the time. Every once in a while i let my freak flag fly and tell someone exactly what i think in a more abrasive way. Almost exclusively, this is in response to someone who deserved it.
You, on the other hand, make a habit of acting exactly as i described earlier. Most times i just pass it on by. Some times I dont. If that bothers you, just ignore me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom