how hard and long is the wait for a C&R

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootinpreacher48

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i downloaded the form and want to get my C&R how long of a wait does it normally take to get it? Does anyone have any info that may help i have never filled out one of these forms and i am always scared and nervous to fill out any federal document.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cool guys thank you I will fill out the form and send it in and hope it does not take as long as my tax stamp has taken.

Just remember that a C&R is not a "dealer" license it is a collector license - if you try to do too much wheeling/dealing (not assuming you will just food for thought) versus simply adding to your personal collection you could find yourself in hot water.

I don't think that is a common occurence but you do need to make sure your purpose matches the license you are pursuing.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think mine took a month to renew last time. You can sell to upgrade or improve your collection,but not have a business of it. Such as say buy 12 mosins and sell all 12.

Latest posts

Top Bottom