Sig P220 9mm European incomplete

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SparkyGator

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have tried getting info on this older P220 and maybe get it put back together. I’m not sure how long I’ve had it or if I had more parts. It seems to be about 60%-70% complete. It’s the heel mag release type. Does anyone have a resource to get more info or track parts to make her whole? Thanks y’all.
image.jpg

SparkyGator

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have tried getting info on this older P220 and maybe get it put back together. I’m not sure how long I’ve had it or if I had more parts. It seems to be about 60%-70% complete. It’s the heel mag release type. Does anyone have a resource to get more info or track parts to make her whole? Thanks y’all. View attachment 450624
It is a 9mm and the serial# start with
G 114 ___

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Numrich's parts explosion shows two frames: one has the American-style mag catch hole behind the trigger guard; the other is missing the hole, but it doesn't show any parts for a heel mag catch. I'd think the hammer spring and related linkages would be the same, so they should be easy to come by, but that heel mag catch could be tricky. You might have to fabricate something (or have it fabbed, depending on your skill set).

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/gun-manufacturer/sig-sauer/auto-pistols-sig/220-sig
Have you tried calling SIGARMS to see if they can help source parts?

SparkyGator

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Numrich's parts explosion shows two frames: one has the American-style mag catch hole behind the trigger guard; the other is missing the hole, but it doesn't show any parts for a heel mag catch. I'd think the hammer spring and related linkages would be the same, so they should be easy to come by, but that heel mag catch could be tricky. You might have to fabricate something (or have it fabbed, depending on your skill set).

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/gun-manufacturer/sig-sauer/auto-pistols-sig/220-sig
Have you tried calling SIGARMS to see if they can help source parts?
I haven’t, but I may try calling them to get more insight. I got this in a trade or something along time back and forgot about it. Now my curiosity is up

Latest posts

Top Bottom