How long

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny everyone has got up in arms over Paris, when Israel has been dealing with suicide bombers and public attacks for years now.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We can't be held accountable for the rest of the world, but there are a lot of people that feel that Israel is to blame for the turmoil in the Middle East.
For defending their home land, I would have to believe that anyone that believes that Israel is the probably would have also have supported Hitler's campaign against the Jews.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whom are the players in this WWIII? Who is siding with ISIS? If anything, attacks like this unites unlikely allies even if temporarily. ISIS attacks everyone. The main thing these ISIS will accomplish is getting their asses pounded into the sand.

agreed.

you can't win a war where they (ISIS) are literally not afraid to die. One of the suicide bombers wearing a vest only injured 1 person with his vest in a restaurant. Obviously he was wanting to kill more, but that shows that they just DGAF.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

We are seeing a larger outpouring of support from the U.S. in particular because we share common ancestors. We can relate on a far more personal level. As sad as the attacks in Beirut may have been, we as a country do not owe Lebanon the same debt of gratitude for our very existence that we do France. During the Revolution, France covertly supplied armaments and then jumped in the game full bore after the Battle of Saratoga. We can joke about their military all day long but back in the day they saved our arse!

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I worry about my family eating at a restaurant, going to a concert, working in a skyscraper, all of which are soft targets for muslim terrorists.

It's not often that I read something on this form and actually laugh out loud, but that did the trick.

In the last decade about 25 Americans have been killed by Muslim terrorist in the US.

In the same time, about 300,000 Americans were killed by firearms in the US. Well over 100,000 were murders committed with firearms.

About 30,000 Americans died in fires in that time.

More than 350,000 Americans were killed in auto accidents in that time.

Over 300,000 died in falls.

You literally have have a better chance of winning a multi-million dollar lottery than being killed by a Muslim terrorist. But, don't let the facts get in the way of your pants-wetting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom