How many guns do you carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many guns do you carry?

Votes: 45 71.4%

Votes: 10 15.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ahh, Mr Infowar Rebel. Be careful of whom you think may be your friend.

While Lurker66 is what I would term a very good man, he is also self-admittedly one here on OSA that can TRULY say that "he's not all there."

Oh, and I really mean that in a "physical" sense; not a "mental" one.

Yourself????? Maybe mental?

Oh, my.....have I now gone too far?

Oh good one. Pick on the guy with 1 nut.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really don't think you guys are healthy people.

Hell buddy, I agree with you! Half these guys live on BACON! I've seen it; yep; I've witnessed more than one of them gobblin' down the greasy-nitrate-laced sodium-enriched-pig meat by the friggin' pound!

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I answered 4, but the real answer depends on what situation I am in, and the definition of "carry".

When I am at work I am prevented, by law, from having a firearm on my person, so then it would be zero.

I commute for over 2 hours daily, sometimes in areas that are pretty dangerous, and "carry" 5 firearms in my vehicle. I have a large steel frame semi-auto .38 Super with a 17 rd. mag in a holster easily accessible to the driver's seat. In the glove box I have a polymer frame .40 cal, in a IWB holster to slip on if I get out of the car along with a .380 LCP for front pocket BUG. In a compartment of the passenger door I have a AMT Back-Up in .38 Super for a passenger to use if needed or to serve as a BUG for me in the car. In the trunk, I have a 20 Ga. pump if I get stranded in a rural area and need to abandon my vehicle, or shoot a rabbit.

So when I am working the answer is zero, when I am driving it is 5, when I am shopping, etc. it is 2.

I just try to cover the possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom