Do you trust .380 ACP?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you trust the effectiveness of the .380 ACP?

• Yes

Votes: 60 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Depends

Votes: 19 21.1%

• Total voters

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh bro, I’ve never voted demonrat and never will. Trans rights are human rights! Jk jk 😂😂😂

Willis.jpg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My next gun is going to be a mousegun. I can't carry at work, but I want something I can stick in my pocket when I hit the gas station at 0330 to get my daily gallon of iced tea, then lock it in a lockbox in my car when I enter the building. I've seen too many confrontations at that gas station that were one bad decision away from getting violent. I'm probably going to go smaller than .380...a Beretta Tomcat in .32ACP
Do it like this. :thumb:

St Louise.jpg

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My next gun is going to be a mousegun. I can't carry at work, but I want something I can stick in my pocket when I hit the gas station at 0330 to get my daily gallon of iced tea, then lock it in a lockbox in my car when I enter the building. I've seen too many confrontations at that gas station that were one bad decision away from getting violent. I'm probably going to go smaller than .380...a Beretta Tomcat in .32ACP
Just get a 357 s&w model 640 or a high cap 9mm like a cz p01. Depending on your living area!

Dont much matter if your leaving it in your car while at work.

Those beretta tomcats are kinda neat, but heavy for what they are!

I carry a first generation 640 in 357.
Been a while that it has been regulated to 38spl.

A 125gn jhp 38spl does good work on groundhogs.
I prefer the revolver because it always finds use on troublesome critters trespassing on the farm and I dont want to chase brass.

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put my trust in how well I can place my shots. Caliber does play a significant role in some instances, but there is not a whole lot of difference between a misplaced slug from a .45 and a misplaced slug from 380.

Practice, practice, practice!

Woody
Even the lowly .22 can save your life. I don't care if you weigh 400 pounds, a well placed .22 will ruin your day.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"If I get hit with a .22lr, I am done. Maybe not dead, but I am done doing whatever tf I was doing"
My mind set is way different, I'm not done, not EVER, as long as the pump and wiring are working to any degrees. You can poke holes all over me and the fight will be on until the lights are turned out to go home, or they have become inert!

Latest posts

Top Bottom