How many of you folks take a daily nap?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
0647012095c0aae8f40a543a3d4f8c13.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a napper. I'm so driven to keep busy that it appears to be a waste of valuable time for me.
Don't even feel the urge to nap unless there has been some major issue that requires staying up for an extended period of time meaning over 24 hours or worse which did happen when employed.
My wife can testify that in 35 years of marriage, she can count the naps I've taken on one hand.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I learned from the deer and my goats. They always lay down to digest after browsing a meal.......so I lay back in the recliner after lunch most every day to digest......usually takes an hour or so.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I usually sleep from 3 to 5 hours a night. Next day I may take what I call a chair nap (in my desk chair) for 30 to 45 minutes. Later I may lay on my man cave sofa and get in an hour or two. I have a Bpac machine that doesn't help at all. I'm one of the 20%, my doctor says ,of people that doesn't feel better for using the machine.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It depends on the weather, if it is rainy and i cant get out and do some work i might take a nap around 3 in the afternoon or like the other day i got up at 2 am and drink my pot of coffee and laid down at 6 am and took a nap.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, for me it's usually the right hand. I wake up and my hand's asleep and I can't use it for a few minutes.
You need to give that hand a rest. Try using the left more often.
I was going to reply with an extremely witty comment but understand your issue and won't.
I did it for you. :P

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even if I’m super tired and don’t have anything pressing on me to get done, I’m still not taking a nap, because I tried it years ago when I worked odd hours and felt worse when I got up.
Kudos to y’all that can make it work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom