How many of you folks take a daily nap?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only when work allows 🤣...but really, my trying to sleep at night has been so bad the last couple of years, I doze off more during the day than I ever have, and not intentionally most of the time...I don't sleep through the night, without waking up multiple times, more than one night a month, if that often even...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends on how the night before went. If I'm up at night with my back pain (I swear if I could hang like a bat I wouldn't have these problems) then I will try to get a nap in because lack of sleep makes my headaches fire off like gasoline on hot coals.

But then I get my days and nights turned COMPLETELY around. I'm just a hot mess -- I mean besides my obvious psychological "deficiencies", of course.🤗

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For years I have slept about 6 hours average- I worked on the road and was out for 7 days sometimes. Noisy motels and other distractions might cut it to 4 hours- I would often go to sleep and wake up about 3 am and many times never go back to sleep- I try to lay there and just rest but it's not the same as sleep. Next night I would die after driving all over the place making calls. I am always at home now but often wake up needing to pe about 3 am- usually I can go back to sleep for a couple more hours. Normally up 5-6 am and think I have to get with it. Almost 69 but still work as a realtor who also does some appraisals. If I need to be running around in the afternoon, I fight sleepiness. If I'm home and working on real estate stuff- I fall right to sleep for 15-30 minutes. Usually I get up and shake that off and go to 9-10 when I can't go any more, then start over in the morning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom