Howdy from Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glstine

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello, I am an expat okie looking to repatriate myself, soon. Been gone for about 21 years and more than ready to return. I'm looking to settle in the far southeast Norman area and have been looking for shooting ranges and haven't really seen much. I guess I've been spoiled having 5 or so within 15 miles from me. I really prefer outdoors ranges, looked into tricity gun club, but looks like that will be near impossible. Any advice on ranges will be greatly appreciated. Anyhow, hello and looking forward to returning home.

Last edited:

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi there. I go to H&H off I-40. They have both a pistol and rifle range. Great place to go. They can be a bit on the pricey end for stuff but it is what it is.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.reactiongifs.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_07_ralph_wave.gif

glstine

New to the site!
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes. I'll be back it's just a matter of when, may be up this next weekend to find a property. Wife was born and raised in TX and I took her to OK a couple of times and she has fallen in love with the place and is wondering why we aren't moving now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom