How's everybody's garden doing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Garden is going ballistic!! 'Maters, squash etc are growing good!!

Are rollie pollies (roly poly?) harmful to the garden?

my tomatoes are going crazy! I haven't seen any fruit yet but the plants are looking fabulous.

the only thing rollie pollies ever bother in my garden are strawberries

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my tomatoes are going crazy! I haven't seen any fruit yet but the plants are looking fabulous.

the only thing rollie pollies ever bother in my garden are strawberries
Have you seen flowers/blooms? If you have seen blooms but are not setting tomatoes, they may need a little encouragement. If you aren't seeing blooms, let me know.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was a procrastinator getting the garden in. I planted only heirloom tomato's this year. I've got a couple of marble sized tomato's on one plant. 31 different pepper plants and some green beans. That's it for the annual garden. We have a 60' long X 3' wide asparagus bed. Its gone nuts this season. Pick a pound in the morning, and a pound or better in the evening.
I'm getting tired of eating it! lol...
We usually quit picking it around the first of June and let it go to bush, so its about over.
For whatever reason the horse radish plants that come back year after year for 24 years now, didn't come back this year. I'm going to miss the fresh horse radish.

Latest posts

Top Bottom