HUGE Thanks to OSA from Badshot Gun Shows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys & Gals,

This past Sat 22nd of June marked Badshot gun shows 2 year anniversary. Pattie and I wish to thank all of our supporters for our business model.

People had there doubts of my tenacity to suceed and said we would not make it as a business well I guess I proved them wrong.

I learned how to treat people the right way from my mom and dad while growing up in the family convience store business.

My 22+ years of Naval Service to this great country of ours taught me as well for our company to survive that our vendors and customers are not just $$ signs but our lifes blood of our business and without them there would be no Badshot gun shows.

From our very first show in chickasha in June of 2012 we are now conducting shows across the state of Oklahoma as you all are well aware.

Once again thank you for the support.

Matt & Pattie

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We are that owe you thanks. I remember when you and Superdave started up. Ive been to 3 of your shows. All good and fair.

Thanks Chief and Pattie.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad things are going well!! I snicker every time I think about you hollering at me over the PA ... :teehee: It's not often somebody manages to get me to blush like that! :rotflmao:

We are gonna have to come out again ... soon as GC isn't at the Highway Patrol's beck and call ...

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad things are going well!! I snicker every time I think about you hollering at me over the PA ... :teehee: It's not often somebody manages to get me to blush like that! :rotflmao:

We are gonna have to come out again ... soon as GC isn't at the Highway Patrol's beck and call ...

Would love to have you guys out again. Yep you were pretty surprised to say the least but I did get Cookies after all Ha Ha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom