HUH????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, at best you got a 22 pistol firing 18 rounds at once and slower than hell to reload, at worst if no rifling, a really heavy shotgun. I think I would rather hang a short barreled shotgun under my rifle. Even a 20 ga must be more effective.

22.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That short of a barrel, the .22lr will only have around 850 fps. Used to own a Davis Derringer years ago and ran it across the chrony. The results of the 2" barrel were pretty disappointing.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think they will get that velocity without a longer barrel. I chronographed a .22 mag from a 2" barrel once and only got 950 fps with a huge fireball. They just need a longer barrel to get advertised velocity. IMHO.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like I said, I would prefer a short barreled shotgun. I will admit it looks cool. Perfectly for Timmy Tactical.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just priced check several... hard pass. Saw some called a hornet's nest, others a beehive, priced $400+ the launcher+ tax stamp. I'll just keep pushing buckshot out of the spikes 37mm lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom