Hunt Me 4 Sport: Is Mork Encino Dead???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HUNT ME FOR SPORT

media.tumblr.com_tumblr_ln40tyLu3b1qjlm1x.jpg

I seek hearty gents who fancy themselves sportsmen and bored of the usual game. I am a new breed of prey with thick pelt and smooth hide. I’m faster than a wild turkey, smart as any XXXDAMN wild boar and willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for the monetary health of my family.

If I am trapped and killed you stand to earn the RESPECT of your fellow hunters, a PRIZE HUMAN MOUNT for your wall and ALL INCOME from any organ harvest. For this I ask the reasonable sum of $10,000 US DOLLARS per hunter/per round.

I will be armed only with my wits and the clothes on my back (naked is + $2,000 US/ per hunter per round).

A round is a days (24 hrs) hunt. Now, IF a hunter falls in one of his OWN booby traps or fires at another hunter they are IMMEDIATELY DISQUALIFIED and I WIN the $$.

I will not attempt self-defense. I will only seek to evade capture. In the event of my demise ALL payment will default to my family.

Property is remote & secure. ATV friendly, smokehouse and grill ON SITE.

Contact me at [email protected]

Link

Last edited:

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then this shows up on his website:

This Here is Mr. Encino

This is Mork’s father, Mordecai Encino. Below please find video that leads myself and my wife to believe that our son is dead. RIP Mork, you idiot.

Arrangements are still in the process of being made. They found Rodney with some distant kin in Pensacola and the authorities are considering our request to hold the viewing hours at the Pine Lodge. We have no doubt that this is what Mork would have wanted.

There is much to bemoan here today. All his life, Mork railed against an army of invisible “haters” who stood between him and any kind of success. It is my hope that he finds peace and contentment and maybe a job in heaven. Raise a mug of boxed blush in Mork’s honor if you can find the time. Thank you.

Regards,

Mordecai Encino

Link

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom