Hunter Town Surppressors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txnavalaviator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never heard of them. But now i really need to get my M1A sold so I can do a dedicated .22 SBR upper with one of their "B" cans 3.75" and 2.7OZ is outstanding!

carready

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
OAS Sponsor
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda what I was thinking... Sound as if its still supposed to be around the -30db mark. Real nice for one so small, light and user serviceable.

txnavalaviator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well I guess we may have to be the guinea pigs on this one. Cmmg's 6.5 barrel and this should be under the 10" mark. probably sound like a pissed off BB gun at -30dB :) we just need a stocking dealer here in OK so the wait time isn't as painful.

Seth247

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love those prices! Wish they made something bigger than .22lr.

I like the disclaimer at the bottom of the page. "we warranty our supressors against everything but stupid."

carready

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
OAS Sponsor
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like the price is that low because the threads and baffles are all allum. Bigger cal the alum. prob would not stand up very well. But for that price point prob still be a fun little toy. I agree that the B model on a sbr would be awesome. Wish i could get a used upper that I can put my 6" bbl I bought on and try it out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom