Hunting Clothes for Kids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, Im looking for some hunting clothes for my 7 year old. This year he gets to go into the woods with daddy on a few bow hunts. Seeing how kids grow out of clothes so fast I wanted to know if there is anyone on here with some little boys hunting gear that no longer fits there kids? I could pay for them if needed.

MODS, if in the wrong section let me know and I will move the post. thanks

DownDeep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a seven year old boy as well. I lucked out and found a garage sale that had two sets of everything (They have twin boys). I got camo pants, shirts, jackets and hunting boots for $25. They still had plenty of other camo clothes when I left. If you would have posted this about 2 weeks earlier.... I could have hooked you up!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know the boy wants some camo. You might find some on here or at garage sales.

I would also recommend an enclosed blind. You can get by wearing a dark colored or camo top and jeans for bottom if need be. The kid can take a hand held game boy (not sure all the hand held games kids have these days) or a comic book to look at till the deer are moving. Some kids have more attention span than others. Good luck in the woods.

tjones96761

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife tells me there's a childrens clothing consignment store in Sapulpa that's like an organized garage sale. I'm sure there are more than just that one. She said they had a pretty decent second-hand selection, no idea what kind of money. We'll be headed back there in a couple years when my boy is big enough to tag along.

sleeperx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at all three Academy stores this past weekend,shopping for back to school, and they all still had some camo that was still 50% off. I think it was the stuff that was left over from last yr. They had already started putting this years stuff out but had the clearance stuff separated out. There were still some kids items left at each of them. I have a 6yr old and a 9 yr old and I outfitted them w/camo this spring after Academy marked it down to 50% off, its the only way to go.

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know what size your kid is. I don't have kids so I really don't even have a clue how big a 7 yo is. BUt I did pick up a nice pair of size 14 camo pants at a yard sale this morning for $.50. Any one that has kids is welcome to them for the same price or I will ship them to you on your dime. I will probably be in the city within a week or two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom