Hurry......Foul Weather coming....!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everybody run to the store and buy all the Milk, Bread, and Eggs..!

Anybody else notice this...? Never have understood it for a place like Oklahoma. I guess there must be a butt-load of French toast being made after an OK sleet storm.

Mike Morgan is a bout to flip his wig again. He acts like someone needs to hand him a paper bag half way thru the forecast so he doesn't hyper-ventilate. He seems like a drama queen....

Man weather in OK sure is fun to watch...

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got gas, two 100lbs sand bags for the bed (despite being a 4x4, still helps), and fresh bottle of de-ice spray. It will be bad maybe for a day, if two. No need to panic. But people still do.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everybody run to the store and buy all the Milk, Bread, and Eggs..!

Anybody else notice this...? Never have understood it for a place like Oklahoma. I guess there must be a butt-load of French toast being made after an OK sleet storm.

Mike Morgan is a bout to flip his wig again. He acts like someone needs to hand him a paper bag half way thru the forecast so he doesn't hyper-ventilate. He seems like a drama queen....

Man weather in OK sure is fun to watch...

Ahem.

Freedom Toast.

(they're watching) :patriot:

guntera

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I drive a delivery truck...The only thing that will bother me more than the bad weather is every one asking us delivery drivers at every stop tomorrow. "Is it cold enough out there for ya?"....Here's your sign!

Latest posts

Top Bottom