Hypothetical: If Mr. Gun Czar comes for your "Assault Weapons"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really? Get the heck out of here with this ignorance. What exactly is “spirit of the law”. Do you even know what a brace is actually designed to do? It doesn’t skirt anything. Neither does a bumpstock or a binary trigger. And I don’t give a rats rear what Bernie said. These traitors in our government can literally do whatever they want and have proven so. And we all know the courts won’t step in and defend the 2A. And the last AWB has nothing to do with now. They ain’t gonna grandfather anything. They will either be registered under the NFA or be given up/taken. Anything over 10 rounds will have to be registered as well. Only we the people growing some balls will stop what’s coming.

Ignorance? I don't think that word means what you think. Check your headgear it may be on a little too tight.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"How do they buyback something they never owned?" With tax dollars we all paid in.

government-is-the-coldest-of-all-cold-monsters-coldly-it-43820468.png

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They can’t buy back something they never owned. When I made a reference to crazy Bernie all I was saying is even that lunatic understands it’s unlawful.

I hope to hell they overreach, that way it can be found unconstitutional.

Regardless nobody’s turning in their $#!t

The powers that be should be way more afraid of the lowly bolt action Steyr SSG or Remington PSS

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They can’t buy back something they never owned. When I made a reference to crazy Bernie all I was saying is even that lunatic understands it’s unlawful.

I hope to hell they overreach, that way it can be found unconstitutional.

Regardless nobody’s turning in their $#!t

The powers that be should be way more afraid of the lowly bolt action Steyr SSG or Remington PSS
I've probably been guilty of saying that the folks in Great Britain and Australia willingly turned in their guns, but they didn't have a constitution that guaranteed that right. Only tradition.
Our Constitution gives us that right and we need to stand up for it. I'm not in disagreement with your comments.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is what I worry about. 6 months to a year into Joe Bidet's term somebody shoots and kills him. Heels High Harris become the new prez and starts a push to ban all firearms using the "angry right wing white man" who killed Bidet as the excuse. "They killed a beloved man, we must ban all guns in his memory" or some other similar line of BS.

You know if they worked it right with the lapdog media helping they can have the guns turn in and destroyed before finding out it was yet another crazed liberal.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is what I worry about. 6 months to a year into Joe Bidet's term somebody shoots and kills him. Heels High Harris become the new prez and starts a push to ban all firearms using the "angry right wing white man" who killed Bidet as the excuse. "They killed a beloved man, we must ban all guns in his memory" or some other similar line of BS.

You know if they worked it right with the lapdog media helping they can have the guns turn in and destroyed before finding out it was yet another crazed liberal.
I put nothing past them to try.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The liberal wet dream of “gun control” is amplified after a tragic shooting or during an election cycle. When Obama won in 2008, up until the day of his inauguration in 2009, he had stated he was going to reinstate the (failed) Clinton Assault Weapons ban. He never did. Even having both the Senate and House in Democrat control for almost his entire first two years, Obama did nothing. That was rather interesting given that he was possibly the most outspoken on “gun control” of any president.

From what I understand (and could be wrong), Biden and his merry band of incompetents have floated the idea of first offering a buy-back and then taxing the so-called “assault weapons” and each magazine $200 each.

Would not expect the courts to allow that.

As well, I don’t see any sort of “confiscation” every happening. Reason being is the logistics involved would be daunting and that the government knows that around one half of one percent of gun owners would shoot the first person to ask for their guns in the face ... doing the math, that is a civil war and civil wars are not good for reelection hopes.

Let’s hope that the Republicans can win the Senate seats open in GA.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just guessing, but there's mabe 15-20 fireams in the safe(s) backed up with a 4473. Everything esle firearm or firearm related, in my possession, was legally obtained.

Latest posts

Top Bottom