Hypothetical: If Mr. Gun Czar comes for your "Assault Weapons"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They don't have to confiscate guns, they just have to make them real difficult and expensive to shoot.

Have gun ranges verify registration for all guns that come thru the door. Ammo tax. Extreme tax on gun purchases.
Registration will be the first step.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They don't have to confiscate guns, they just have to make them real difficult and expensive to shoot.

Have gun ranges verify registration for all guns that come thru the door. Ammo tax. Extreme tax on gun purchases.
Registration will be the first step.

I don't see the Supreme Court allowing these things to happen. Will Biden try? Yep. Won't actually succeed though, IMO.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The M1 Garand and .30 Cal Carbines are collectors items. And I would put those 1911 .45's from CMP in the same category. This sets these guns apart from the ordinary .45 Colt or other modern guns.
Curios & Relics | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and ...
Any firearm that is at least 50 years old, and in its original configuration, would qualify as a C&R firearm. It is not necessary for such firearms to be listed in ATF's C&R …

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not too worried about them confiscating any of mine. Having lived in an RV for the last 10 years (nearly), none of the addresses on the 4473's are valid for where I live now.
Many states already have UBC. So, can Biden mandate UBC by EO? If so, can a state refuse to comply?

I suspect that his EO would require individuals wishing to sell their own firearms to have to perform the background check via the 4473 route. Or, he could even make a private sale more difficult by requiring a more extensive background check form.

Latest posts

Top Bottom