Hyskore Pistol Rack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was tired of storing my pistols in a crappy Walmart dish rack thing; so I decided to check this out and ordered one of these six-gun pistol racks off Amazon.com, paid Reds Gear $21.58, free shipping, took about 4 days to get here. It's pretty sturdy, and it fits just right on the safe's shelf. Here it is with six handguns in it: A Walther PPK (German; .32 ACP), a S&W 642, a S&W M&P, a Glock 43, a Ruger SR1911 Commander, and a Colt 1911 Commander. Everything fits just fine and the rack's sides keep the guns from banging into each other. I put an old piece of foam against the back of the safe to keep from banging the muzzles ends on the back of the safe wall and then just slide the pistols in the individual spaces. The only problem, I was gonna go show this to a buddy, but he wanted to go fishing and so I decided to go along and dang if the boat didn't capsize and I lost them all. I had all my spare mags and ammo with me too and that all got lost as well. And my rifles, yeah, my rifles got lost too so I don't have any guns and boolets or anything anymore...dang. :shocked:
pistol rack.JPG
box.JPG

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mean, something like this is easy enough to make, if you already have the materials or something similar, but for $21 bucks, why mess with it? This works fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom