I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I think it's a great idea for OSAers to get in there when they can and buy as much ammo as they can to take it away from the gougers then offer what you don't need to other members at the same cost. Obviously it would be something where it would have to be local pick up and meet the person wherever they are so they don't incur the cost of driving half way across the city. Helps OSA members and takes profit away from gougers.

What say yee?

This is my plan if I ever find any.

I don't even have a .22 but I keep an eye out for ammo to pass it on to others here.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any gouger caught taking advantage of this should be banned and ass raped with a pine cone!

If I didn't know better I would think one of my coworkers typed that! He uses the pine cone phrase almost daily.

I haven't been up a single morning to go hunt .22 like these knuckle-dragging, genetic-defective neck beards do but I've managed to score some .22 over the past year without paying gun show rape prices for it. Last weekend's transactions put me just over the 10k mark on rimfire.

Why? So I can go to the range with my kids and not have to worry about running low on .22 for awhile. I guess if I do run low I can grow a neck beard and kick rocks in front of Academy at 4:30 am, waiting for the ammo truck to arrive.

Stay thirsty, my friends.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is classic OSA, we have a self proclaimed ex cop calling for ass rape with instruments of .22lr sellers.haha...frigin haha!

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got about 500 rds of winchester and I keep hearing about the CCI stuff being available. The real question is where can I get myself some copper tipped federal? I haven't seen any in years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom