I am currently in Chicago...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly.....I was sitting in the eye doctors office in a chair along the main aisle browsing videos on OSA today that had some ugly black guns in them, and I heard a voice behind me say WTH are you looking at!
Some frizzy haired nurse was looking over my shoulder. Told her it was a news story.

Are you losing your nerve, Dennis? I would have told her that it was none of her business what I viewed on my own phone.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Off topic but I was at the library yesterday looking at gunbroker.The head librarian asked me why I was looking at guns.I told her I would let her know after she told why they couldn't get me the Jeanine Pirro book I have been asking for (Liars,Leakers and Liberals) for over 6 months.That really upset the old skank.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you losing your nerve, Dennis? I would have told her that it was none of her business what I viewed on my own phone.
Well, I was waiting in line to get a needle stuck in my eye, and she is the nurse in charge of putting the numbing fluid in my eye.
It's more about self preservation than loss of nerve.....:hey3:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I recall the Embassy Suites in Chicago is about 3 blocks from some of the best deep dish pizza I've ever had. Can't remember the name of the restaurant though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom