Woodward Pizza

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I am not sure where you landed but Woodward Pizza in Edmond is straight out of Detroit (I know that is not the same as Chicago style) and it is suuuuper good. OK actually has a lot of good food spots, you just gotta search them out.
I am not affiliated with woodwards in any way but after reading this post in new member intros, I thought I would try it out. We used to eat at The Heat in Edmond but they closed during the Rona. Woodwards is very close to being as good or better. Can’t wait to take the wife there. I got to visit with the owner, really nice guy. Based on his attitude, I bet they are around for some time to come. Give a try if you get a chance.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ill tell you one thing, those tacos next door are worth the drive from Mustang, multiple times a week. They allow crossover, you can eat both in both places. Really wanted to try the pizza but I kept wolfing down tacos

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not affiliated with woodwards in any way but after reading this post in new member intros, I thought I would try it out. We used to eat at The Heat in Edmond but they closed during the Rona. Woodwards is very close to being as good or better. Can’t wait to take the wife there. I got to visit with the owner, really nice guy. Based on his attitude, I bet they are around for some time to come. Give a try if you get a chance.
Awesome!!!

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230716-173907.png

I also got a bunch of standard ground beef tacos.
Each plate comes with 3 salsas, a red with pineapple, a green, and a blueberry spicy salsa which was amazing
https://www.thefriedtaco.com/

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ill tell you one thing, those tacos next door are worth the drive from Mustang, multiple times a week. They allow crossover, you can eat both in both places. Really wanted to try the pizza but I kept wolfing down tacos
Yeah, the owners in the Icehouse district all work together. He said you can order one of his pizzas from QR codes on the table at the brewery

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know where I’m going next time I’m in Edmond.
I took a bite of the aforementioned bacon taco, and I was just sitting there. My wife said "What happened? What's wrong? Why do you look like you're buffering?"

"Well, I think my taste buds just rebooted. I've never had anything like this in my life. Can you go get 3 more?"

Like we had that place for lunch and I was ready to drive back for dinner...
But all of this is on the July Taco Of The Month (which weighs approx 1/4# each) so I don't know what I'd order if it wasn't on the menu anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom