I Don’t Understand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only way in my opinion is to constantly monitor and test ionosphere. A lot of this BS about climate change is the Earth going through phases over thousand of years as it did in the past millions. Yes pollution is helping things along but not the root cause!
the earth heals its self one day it will do away with us and start over.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good. Maybe then the pseudo-Christians will be right about the "end times" that have been happening for centuries. Or we'll find out some other religion was "right". Of course, you'd have actually had to read Revelations to know what the "end times" are (based on a drugged up old guy on an island).

But then, maybe Revelation (singular, not plural) isn't about the end times?

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nostradamus wasn’t a religious figure, he made some predictions that are very similar if not more scary in description. When 2022 predictions talk about 7 month war with many people dying from a great evil like asteroids hitting the earth, sounds like end times to me, for quite a lot of people, and I’m pretty sure that AIN’T Pseudo- Christian or any other religion. I bet a couple thermonuclear bombs could be considered climate change also.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder how many atheist find religion when the mushroom clouds appear. I bet it is to late to start reading at that point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom