I don't believe in UFOs BUT.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Roswell incident, one of the first and most popular UFO stories, may have occurred, if it really did, for this very reason. Roswell AAF, later Walker AFB, was home to the 509th Composite Group. This was the ONLY nuclear-capable unit extant in the world at the time.

Jus' sayin'.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
Just becasue it is unidentified don't mean little green men are driving it.
I've seen some pretty wild stuff mid-ocean late at night and some of it I have no idea what it was but I don't for a minute think it was supernatural or extraterrestrial in origin.

As for UFO sightings my money would be on secret/experimental military stuff for a good percentage and intentional hoaxes for a good bit of it. And there are just some serious crackpots out there for the rest of it.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just becasue it is unidentified don't mean little green men are driving it.
I've seen some pretty wild stuff mid-ocean late at night and some of it I have no idea what it was but I don't for a minute think it was supernatural or extraterrestrial in origin.

As for UFO sightings my money would be on secret/experimental military stuff for a good percentage and intentional hoaxes for a good bit of it. And there are just some serious crackpots out there for the rest of it.

There are some cases that make me wonder. A couple of years ago in the Chicago ORD airport, a flying saucer came down, hovered above the ground, was seeing by many people including pilots, mechanics, ground service personnel. It stayed a few minutes and then shot up vertically and disappeared. It made the papers, people were interviewed, the kind of people that don't go out of their way to attract attention.
And then silence.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
I'll keep an open mind but I'm gonna have see it myself.
As for military getting shushed if what they saw was in fact secret aircraft then the military wouldn't want them running their mouths about it.

As far as a hoax goes it would be pretty easy to cause a stir.
Some cheap RC stuff, maybe a few helium balloons, chem lights or some cheap LEDs and voilà instant UFO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom