I found the best web forum ever!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911GI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
***Click***

When heard what happened while I was in the hospital people here helped me a lot.

One in particular Just sent me a PM that had me tear up a little. :woohoo1: he rocks!

I am always amazed at how kind people can be.

After the robbery I lost some faith in people (I work my ass off to get what little I have...and someone just walked in and took it.)

Made me sick to think of them in here laughing taking my stuff. I was putting some targets away in storage and I thought about how right now someone else has my 22A and I bet they get a little laugh when they look at it.

Then I got a message on there that is going to really really help me out and some of that faith in people was restored.

I wont name names unless they want me too, but I find myself thinking how good your average gun owner is compared to the low life that robbed me.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1911GI, I'll second your comments about the fine folks here. I was treated like a friend when I showed up at the meet-n-shoot last month. Some folks even gave me some ammo for my .22.

This is a great bunch of bananas!

:D

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Even as the world seems to be out populated 15 idiots to one good folk, the few good folks out there make it worth staying on the planet for....uh not like we have a choice of planets....

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1911GI, I'll second your comments about the fine folks here. I was treated like a friend when I showed up at the meet-n-shoot last month. Some folks even gave me some ammo for my .22.

This is a great bunch of bananas!

:D

heyyyy I wasnt aware that we were knocking swords around here... (giggity giggity yeehoo)

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've found that I like most everyone I've met on here more than the average citizen.

We all may have differing views on some things but when it comes down to it, we're mostly good people who have a shared love of guns and country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom